- [Fort Building Kit] 80 Piece Building Kit – 28 balls and 52 rods. Easy to assemble and won’t fall apart. Kids can assemble and disassemble it at will, creating a multitude of possible building forts indoors and outdoors. It comes with a pouch for storage and carrying.
- [Endless Fun Toy for Family] Using this deluxe pack to build a big and complex fort can be full of challenges and fun for kids, even parents. You can build caves, tunnels, forts, rockets, tents and houses with your kids.This fort building kit will bring endless fun to your family.
- [Perfect Building Kits Gift for Kids] Perfect gifts for kids who love building toys, surprising them on birthday, holiday, Christmas, Halloween, and new year! Fort building kits are great for kids 8-12 without supervision, or 5-7 with parents to help out.
- [Trusted Quality & Safety] Fort Building kit meets ASTM F963-17 and CPSIA testing standards. The poles are made of tough PP and the balls are made of a specially formulated PP and PE mix for durability and elasticity. Both the poles and balls are non-toxic to ensure the safety of children in daily use.
- [Multiple Types to Choose] Tiny Land is committed to meeting the needs of every customer. We also offer an 130-Pieces kit, a kit with luminous function, and a 3 in 1 blanket fort toy set. You can find what you need in Tiny Land, contact us for fast support.
All orders are processed within 2 to 4 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped.
You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Your item must be in its original packaging.
Once we received your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you of the status of your refund after inspecting your item.